April K
South House
Transportation Engineering
EQ

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Topic Choice

My topic is extermination. As of now I do not know what type I'm going to do, but by the end of the week I should know exactly what it is. I chose this topic because extermination is something that I wouldn't normally do. I am the type of person who likes to get out there and try new things. I am also a daredevil and I like to face my fears. The funny thing about this topic for me is that I do not like bugs. They scare me. By doing this as my Senior project I hope to get over my fears. It is also something that I feel I won't get bord with and will continue to learn new things about. What I hope to accomplish is being able to exterminate homes on my own and also being certified to do so. Since I do not know much about this topic I want to expand my horizons and explore new territories.

No comments:

Post a Comment