April K
South House
Transportation Engineering
EQ

Monday, January 31, 2011

eslr check

1. The biggest way I've been an effective learner is by keeping up with all of my college applications and also getting my internships. These things I have done all on my own with out the help of my parents. With my college applications I have been constantly working along side with the councilor to make sure I meet all the deadlines. I was also in control of getting tutoring for my SATs and as a result my scores were higher. With regards to the internships, I have managed to get two. I am very proud and grateful of this fact. I have been in control and learned how to net work in order to get what I want.

2. Evidence I have of being an effective learner would  be my ability to answer any of the questions the civil engineers put toward me as I am interning with them. They are very impressed with the answers I give them and notice that I am a hard worker. I hope that my abilities of being an effective learner will greater benefit me when I am able to receive a job where I am interning. 

3. The greatest way I can improve on being an effective learner is by being more organized when it comes to my school work and by not procrastinating. I will also work on following my agenda well and by making sure I turn the blogs in on TIME. >P

No comments:

Post a Comment