April K
South House
Transportation Engineering
EQ

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Interview 1 Reflection

One of the most important things I learned from my interview was the education needed to become a Civil Engineer. It gave me a clear view as to what I have to look forward to when I get into college. Also, I learned about co-ops, internships, and mentoring. Out of the three I learned that co-ops were the best thing to go in to because you get all the benifits of an internship, but the opportunity to get paid for what you do and actually work for the company. Schools who are known for engineering should have co-ops already set up that they can help the students get in to. Not only do I want to do civil engineering for my senior project, but I also wnat to follow it as my carreer. Because of this interview, I now have a clear idea of how I'm going to accomplish my goal of being a transportation engineer. I know now to join a mentoring or internship program while I'm in high school, then move to a co-op when I reach college.

No comments:

Post a Comment